Frozen Pipe Repair Service in the Greater Toronto Area
Frozen Pipe Repair
Toronto homeowners are no strangers to freezing temperatures and snowy weather. While you may be able to withstand the bitter cold, extreme winter weather can have a severe impact on your home’s plumbing. Frozen pipes can create huge problems for GTA homeowners when left untreated, often resulting in burst pipes releasing hundreds of gallons of water into your home.
Don’t let the winter wreak havoc on your home’s plumbing system. Sewer Squad Plumbing Co. provides expert frozen pipe repair services, so you can enjoy continued access to water and plumbing services in your home no matter what the weather brings.
Call us at 416-571-8499 or contact Sewer Squad online now to schedule frozen and burst pipe repair service at your Toronto home today.
24-hour emergency plumbing service is available at no extra charge!
Signs Your GTA Pipes Are Frozen
With all the cold that Canada plays host to in the winter, how can homeowners possibly tell when or if their pipes are actually frozen? Luckily, there are plenty of signs that can indicate to homeowners the need for frozen pipe repairs, including the following:
- Strange noises: Whistling, banging, clanging, and bubbling noises coming from your pipes may be a sign that your pipes are frozen.
- Foul odors: Any unpleasant smells coming from your pipes are a clear indication that there is sewage backup likely due to frozen pipes.
- Damp drywall: If you notice any wet rings on the ceiling or walls, it’s a sign that your home’s pipes are leaking or have burst.
- Plumbing problems: A sudden increase in needed plumbing repairs can also indicate that your pipes may be frozen and therefore unresponsive to treatment.
- Water and ice: If you have exposed pipes and notice they are either wet or have frost and ice built up on them, you’ll need to call a plumbing professional immediately for service.
While there are steps homeowners can take to thaw their pipes and minimize damage, the best course of action is to call an expert plumber at the Sewer Squad.
Our team is prepared to quickly and efficiently repair your frozen pipes no matter when damage occurs! We provide 24/7 emergency repair services with no additional cost for after-hours service.
Call our team at 416-571-8499 or contact us online for frozen pipe repair service at your Toronto home!
How to Prevent Frozen Pipes in Your Toronto Home
To prevent the possibility of frozen pipes negatively impacting your home’s plumbing, try implementing the following preventative measures during the winter season:
- Turn up the heat in your home.
- Take extra measures to heat up colder rooms in the home.
- Open cabinets under sinks to allow warm air to access pipes more easily.
- Disconnect garden hoses.
- Leave the garage door shut.
- Heat exposed pipes with a hairdryer.
- Leave faucets on a slow drip on high heat overnight.
These helpful tricks can save you thousands in unnecessary repair costs; however, they aren’t a permanent solution for protecting against frozen pipes.
If your home’s pipes have suffered severe damage this winter, call a local plumbing company you can trust for responsive service and top-notch solutions—call the Sewer Squad at 416-571-8499 or contact us online now!
Schedule Frozen Pipe Repair Service in the Greater Toronto Area
The Sewer Squad’s team of expert plumbers is specially trained with the industry’s finest tools and techniques to deliver unparalleled plumbing services to all Toronto residents. With 24/7 emergency repair services and more than 20 years of industry expertise, the only call you’ll need to make for your frozen pipes is to the Sewer Squad.
Call us at 416-571-8499 or contact Sewer Squad online to get frozen pipe repair service at your GTA home!
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services in the GTA
Available at your inconvenience. At no extra cost.
Because drain issues never seem to arise during standard business hours, Sewer Squad offers 24/7 emergency service with no overtime charge. Dealing with flooded basement on New Year's Day? Have a drain emergency in the middle of the night?
You can count on us! We’ll be there ASAP to help.
Just call our emergency number, and our master plumbers will be at your door, fast and ready to help.
Emergency? Call 416-571-8499
Because drains can fail anywhere, we’re everywhere.
1-682 Monarch Ave.
We proudly offer professional plumbing, drain, and sewer services throughout Toronto and across the GTA, including in Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Brampton, Mississauga, and Oakville.